Vietnam Veterans of Diablo Valley California Wheelchair Distribution
Donation goal to raise $42,000....Donations rasied as of June 21, 2010, $27,000
- In November 2006, John Estes, Skip George, Jerry Yahiro, Mike Weber and host of other Vietnam veterans and their wives launched on the most emotional journey of "Healing the Past and Delivering Hope for the Future" when they traveled the length of Vietnam providing mobility, Hope and Freedom.
- Skip George said, "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who do and those that don't." With the help of the Wheelchair Foundation their group They went, they saw, they laughed and they cried. Skip Said, "We gave some, but we got back much, much, much more. And, we changed. I, for one, an going back."
- With the help of the Wine for Wheels folks we are providing the opportunity for continued healing and giving for those Vietnam Vets who were not ready in 2006 and are now...
- Like all Wine for Wheel distributions, all Wine for Wheels donors and particpants are welcome to experience this very unique
- For more information on the Healing the Past and Delivering Hope for the Future article in the Wheelchair Foundation's "Changing the World" Spring 2007 issue go to Changing the World Spring Issue 2007